- New York City———————— ——–Done Sept 19th- Oct 5th 2014
- Alaska highway trip
- Motorhome trip across Canada
- Eastern Canada Maritimes,——Done Sept 22-Oct 02/14
- Have Christmas in Phoenix—- Done Dec 19 to Dec 28th 2015
- Quebec—( poutine and wine on the patio) —Done Sept 22-Oct 02/14
- Mt Rushmore
- Pacific Coast Highway
- 100 golf games in one year——————-Done Nov 26th 2017 101 games
- Cruise South America
- Cruise Alaska
- Niagara Falls
- Top of Superstition Mountains
- Catch a 19 lb Northern –not accomplished ( 11 pounder 2016) ( 50% of record)
- Catch 8 pound Walleye– not accomplished in ( 5 pounder 2016)(50% of record)
- Fish for huge Sturgeon on Mission River—– JULY 2014- (not completed as we did not land one in the boat, will revisit ) DONE SEPTEMBER 2017 18 FISH total 4-8ft, 5-7ft Amazing
- Capone Caves ,— DONE August 2015
- Chinese Caves—-DONE August 2015
- Manitou Healing Ponds — DONE August 2015
- Paris, France DONE June 2017 note: worst city ever !
- Louis Riel park,
- Lake Waskesiu, DONE Sept 2015
- Europe river cruise
- Torrington Gopher museum
- Heads Smash in Buffalo Jump—- DONE JULY 2014
- Writing on the Stone Park— DONE May 2021 .
- Get in shape —–Work in progress but Jackie and I weigh less now than for years DONE 8 years at same weight
- Jackie break 90 in Golf
- Teach Jackson to drive ( steer) anything– DONE JULY 2015 ( razor)
- Relax and enjoy life like it is meant to be. – DONE AND DOING EACH DAY NOW
- Fish for bass at Tye Lake
Think you should update this a bit…:)
Christmas in PHX, aiming for this year 2015!
Good point I will add.
I like the bucket list!!!:) are you going to keep adding onto it or try to just tackle what’s on it for now? Hope you’re having a blast already! Love you guys!!!!:)
I was just thinking what is a bucket without ice and beer in it ? I will need to correct.